USA Business Visa
Individual or private entrepreneurship in USA is one of the simplest way to be granted the Residence Permit in USA. In contrast to the Residence Permits in other European countries, where one should open a Ltd. and make a real estate contribution — individual entrepreneurship in USA makes it possible to obtain the Residence Permit without undue encumbrances!
Grounds and criteria to obtain the Residence Permit in USA based on the individual entrepreneurship:
- Availability of income from 1600 USD per month (depending on the number of family members receiving a residence permit)
- Payment of taxes from 300 USD per month (the amount of taxes depends on the source of your income/salary)
Finnish Residence permits “all-inclusive” service on a basis of a Limited Company business:
- Company remote establishment service OR purchasing a new company
- Finnish company representative – 6 month service-package
- Finnish business multi-visa invitation (if needed)
- A business plan according your goals and preferences, working experience and background
- Business proficiency justifications
- Financial plan, budgeting
- Residence permit applications
- Document package formation support and control
- Private managers’ support of submission of documents in USA
- Control of application processing
- Support of interacting with the officials in case of requests for additional information
- Support until getting the Residence permit cards
How to apply for a residence permit
You can apply for a residence permit in USA if you have a job, an education place or a family member in USA. Apply for a residence permit before you come to USA.
Only you may initiate the application.
Pick the correct application form based on why you are coming to USA (job, study place or family member in USA).
Fill in the residence permit application carefully. Make sure that the appendices are accurate.
A Finnish mission or VFS Application Centre may be situated in a different country from where you are staying. Be prepared to apply for a visa for the country in question.
If you lose your residence permit card
If you are a visa national and lose your residence permit card when abroad, you must primarily apply for a first residence permit at a Finnish diplomatic or consular mission to be able to return to USA, even if you already have a valid residence permit. Applications for an extended permit cannot be lodged at missions. As a law, a visa cannot be granted for this purpose, because the return requirement set out in the Visa Code is not met.
Expired residence permit
If your residence permit has expired while you have been abroad, apply for a new residence permit at a Finnish diplomatic or consular mission. A visa cannot be granted for this purpose, because the return requirement set out in the Visa Code is not met. A visa may be granted only in situations mentioned to in the Visa Code, such as in a serious humanitarian situation – not because the applicant is in a hurry, has lost his or her air ticket or cannot pay the residence permit fee, for example.
We have been counselling students for educational opportunities in Foreign countries. Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretium. Nulla ut elementum sapien an pulvinar augue.