UK Sole Representative VISA
The United Kingdom Sole Representative Visa as the name suggests “sole” it is for an individual only. This category of Visa is for that individuals/employee of an organization who wants to come to the UK for the purpose of establishing the commercial presence of that particular company. It is important that the individual has a business which is outside the UK and he/she doesn’t hold more than 50% of shares in that particular business.
The Eligibility criteria for UK sole representative visa:
- There should be a genuine business which is based outside the UK.
- There should be no branch, subsidiary or other representatives in the United Kingdom.
- There should be an intention to establish a branch or a subsidiary in the UK operating the same business line which is in overseas.
The applicant will also need to demonstrate that they:
- Are an existing senior employee of the overseas business who has been recruited outside of the UK;
- Have the skills, experience and knowledge of the company to do the role;
- Do not have a majority stake in, own or control, the overseas company, whether this is by means of a shareholding, partnership agreement or any other arrangement;
- Intend to be employed full-time as a representative of the overseas business only, with no engagement in other business’s interest in the UK;
- Have full power to negotiate and make operational decisions on behalf of the overseas company;
- Are competent in the English language to at least CEFR Level A1 (speaking and listening);
- Can maintain and accommodate yourself and your dependents.
We have been counselling students for educational opportunities in Foreign countries. Fusce non mi at nisl laoreet pretium. Nulla ut elementum sapien an pulvinar augue.